On the day of Shri Krishna Janmashtami, I am highlighting some of the best Bhagavad Gita Quotes to bring positivity in our life.
Please read them and follow them, life can be simple than what we really think.
- THE KEY to Happiness is Reduction of Desires
- Pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is bitter as poison in the end.
- Those who eat too much or eat too little, who sleep too much or sleep too little, will not succeed in meditation. But those who are temperate in eating and sleeping, work and recreation, will come to the end of sorrow through meditation.
- You came here empty handed and you will leave empty handed. What is yours today belonged to someone else yesterday and will belong to someone else tomorrow. So Don’t Think Much !!
- If you don’t fight for what you want. don’t cry for what you lost.
- Whatever action is performed by a great man, common men follow in his footsteps, and whatever standards he sets by exemplary acts, all the world pursues.
- There are two ways of passing from this world – one in light and one in darkness. When one passes in light, he does not come back; but when one passes in darkness, he returns.
- He who has let go of hatred who treats all beings with kindness and compassion, who is always serene, unmoved by pain or pleasure, free of the “I” and “mine” self-controlled, firm and patient, his whole mind focused on me that is the man I love best.
- HAPPINESS is a state of mind, that has nothing to do with external world
- The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal Peace.
- No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, Either here or in the world to come.
- To those who have conquered themeselves, the will is a friend. But it is the enemy of those who have not found the self within Them.
- Calmness, gentleness, silence, self restraint, and purity: these are the disciplines of the mind
Couple more Kannada Quotes from the World Wide Web!
Wishing you all happy Krishna Janmashtami!